We aim to provide the best possible education for all our children by:-
- Building and maintaining a learning environment, indoors and outdoors, which inspires and supports children and makes their learning visible and valued.
- Offering a full, balanced and differentiated curriculum that ensures continuity and progression and develops enjoyment and appreciation of the world in which we live.
- Actively engaging with families on a regular basis so that they are fully involved in the learning-life of the school.
- Providing a wide range of opportunities for pupils to investigate, solve problems, undertake challenges and create, either individually or collaboratively, building a repertoire of learning strategies for life.
- Giving encouragement and precise feedback to promote the best possible progress.
- Involving pupils in tracking their own progress and setting challenges for themselves.
- Organising encounters with other people and places beyond the school, in the immediate community and further afield to help learners understand their place in the wider world.
- Supporting learners in the social and emotional challenges of school life, encouraging them to reflect on their choices and actions to develop their confidence and promote their well-being.
- Developing spiritual awareness through a carefully structured programme of contemplative, reflective and discursive experiences.
- Continually developing the expertise of the staff team through partnerships and other professional development.
We aim to instil a set of values which will support all our children to be good citizens which are:-
- To inspire
- To improve
- To achieve